Hon. Lorena Natividad-Borja
Lorena Natividad - Borja
DATE OF BIRTH
Aug 10, 1974
PLACE OF BIRTH
 982 - 4325/  882- 4344
2nd Floor Legistative Building,
New City Government Complex
McArthur Highway, Barangay Karuhatan,
Valenzuela City, Philippines 1440
1981-1987 Elementary Education, Mapulang Lupa Elementary School, Valenzuela
1987-1991 Secondary Education, Children of Mary Immaculate School, Valenzuela
1991- 1995 College Education, Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology, Manila Central University
CIVIL SERVICE ELIGIBILITY
1995- Passed the Medical Technology Licensure Examination
July 1, 2010 up to present, 2nd District City Councilor of Valenzuela City
July 1, 2007- Nov. 30, 2009, Officer in Charge, Youth, Sorts and Livelihood Development Office, City Government of Valenzuela
July 1, 2007 –June 2010- Action Officer, Local Youth Development Council
July 1, 2007- June 2010- Action Officer, City Livelihood Development Council
July 1, 2007 -June 2010- Action Officer, Win ang Edukasyon Project Management Team
July 1, 2007 up to present- Project Director, Win ang Edukasyon Program
July 1, 2001- June 30, 2004, City Councilor
City Government of Valenzuela
Chairman, Committee on Education
Vice- Chairman, Committee on Health
July 1, 1998- June 30, 2001, City Councilor
City Government of Valenzuela
Chairman, Committee on Environmental Protection
Chairman, Committee on Accreditation
1992-1996 Sectoral Youth Representative to the Valenzuela Municipal Council
1992-1996, Sangguniang Kabataan Federation President- Valenzuela Municipal Council
General Manager, A.F. Natividad Construction and Gravel and Sand
Member, Peoples Law Enforcement Board
Member, Peace and Order Council
Project Director, Win ang Edukasyon
Member, Philippine Councilors League
Member, Metro Manila Councilors League
Project Director, Rotary Club of Valenzuela District 3800
Member, Philippine Association of Medical Technologist ( PAMET )
Member, SOROPTOMIST International of Valenzuela
- Libreng Gamutan Alay ni. Kon. Lorie- Free Medfical and Dental Check-up and Medicine
- Sagip Kalusagan ni Bulilit- Intensive 3 months Supplemental Feeding Progarm for malnourished children of Valenzuela with free vitamins.
- Kontra Tuberculosis kay Bulilit- Support indigent children by giving medicine on their 6 months treatment of primary complex.
- Dugo Mo, Sagip sa Buhay Ko- Blood Letting Program (beneficiary Red Cross )
- Oplan Sagip Mata- Free eye check-up with free eye glasses.
- Oplan Operation Tule- Free Circumsision for indigent children of Valenzuela
- Balik Eskwela- Free bags and school supplies for indigent children before the cless start on June
- Educational Scholarship- Financial assistance and free tuition fee at Valenzuela Polytechnic for indigent student of Valenzuela.
- Valenzuela Campus Journalist Forum- a school base Seminar workshop for young journalist of Valenzuela in elementary and high school both public and private.
- Moral Recovery Seminar- a seminar in values given to the 3rd year and 4th year student of Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Valenzuela and Valenzuela City Polytechnic
- Special Children Assistance Program- Support Special Children of projects and activities.
- Coun. Lorie Cup- a league open to all Valenzuelano youth that promote sports development among Youth
- Free Sports Equipment- like basketball and volleyball, basketball board, and table tennis in recognize youth organization
GIFT GIVING PROGRAMS
- Pasko sa Piling ng mga Bata- a party with free food and gifts for the indigent children of Valenzuela.
- Pamaskong Handog- a yearly project before Christmas for the less fortunate families of Valenzuela
- Relief Operation- giving relief goods, used clothes for the people affected by the Calamity and Typhoon
SIGNIFICANT ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTION AUTHORED BY COUN COUN. LORIE N. BORJA
1. Ordinance No. 14 Series of 2002
An ordinance authorizing the City Government of Valenzuela to establish and operate the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Valenzuela, which shall be located at Poblacion II, Malinta, Valenzuela City, directing its objectives and providing fumds for the purpose.
2. Ordinance No. 37 Series of 2003
An ordinance establishing the Valenzuela City Science High School to be funded by the Local School Board of Valenzuela.
3. Ordinance No. 38 Series of 2000
An ordinance establishing the Valenzuela City Polytechnic College directing iyts objectives and providing funds for the purpose.
4. Ordinance No. 95-12 Series of 1995
An ordinance instituting Dr. Pio Valenzuela Scholarship Program and for other purposes.
5. Ordinance No. 022-2005 May 11, 2005
An ordinance creating the Valenzuela City Population Welfare and Health Development Council. Defining its fuctions, membership and technical working group and for other purposes.
6. Ordinance No. 026-2005 May 11, 2005
Isang kautusang nagtatakda ng sampung (10) batayn ng disiplina sa Valenzuela na ipatutupad sa ilalim ng programang Ang Batang Valenzuela ay may Disiplina at naglalaan ng kaukulang pondo para ditto.
7. Ordinance No. 0-25
An ordinance extending financial assistance by way of Additional retirement benefit as well as for death or total disability to members of the Valenzuela City Philippine National Police, Bureau of Fire and Protection, Bureau of Jail Management and Penology and Appropriating funds for the purpose.